Strawberry Clock VI Strawberry Clock VI

very good

Now was that so hard.

Kong Kong

Very cool

Loved almost everything about it. The run cycles could be better, whatever.

Ross, we love you too! Ross, we love you too!

...

For a StrawberryClock movie that was pretty funny. If you put some work in the graphics it would be better.

World War 2: P2 World War 2: P2

very cool

I liked the movie, even though it was pretty pointless. The animation was good for the characters you were using. But I think you should have traced the bitmaps. The bitmaps looked good but it slowed down the movie and made the size larger than it had to be. And I think you shouldn't have put eminem music in your movie. Eminem doesn't really come to mind when I think of WW2. But overall your movie showed a lot of talent.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Real animation!

I don't usually see a lot of real animation on Newgrounds, that's why I liked this so much. It could have done with more "squash and stretch" on the characters. Also, the first part of the movie could have been more suspensful. But all and all, a very good movie.

3D stick skater 3D stick skater

meh

Xiao Xiao was innovation, this is a copy that we are supposed to be impressed by because it's done in 3d. It's too short, it's sticks done in 3d (wow), and all it has is a guy doing one skate trick. It would make an interesting Gif file but that's about it.

Sunshine Sunshine

Very funny

Fuck that was funny! The humor totally made up for everything that was bad in this movie.

Elie Wiesel's Night Elie Wiesel's Night

Very vain

That was soooooo cheesy! Don't get me wrong, the holocaust was a horrible thing but I can't believe people found that touching. "Papa are you there? Papa don't leave me" I mean come on. The black and white picture of a rose turning red, it just made me laugh. and the quotes taken from who knows where, half the time you don't know what the quotes refer to, it was like "duh, that was relevant I guess". You used a fucking Hollywood movie making formula for something about the holocaust. I could totally tell you didn't care about the subject matter in your short, it was just made to get you a good grade in your class.

tangosof responds:

The author of this review has corrected himself in an e-mail he sent earlier.

Revenge 2 Intro Revenge 2 Intro

meh

The big problem with this is that I've seen almost the exact same thing many times before. Not much originality, looks like every other anime dealing with the same problems as yours. I might of liked it if I didn't notice the parts from other animes (Eg. camera shots, character design, stealth assasin theme, etc...)

Sausage-Samurai responds:

I can understand why you wouldn't like the character design, but what's wrong with using stealth assasins? the concept of the art of Shinobi ( Acts preformed with utmost secresy ) is very interesting and great for cartoons, what would you have preffered inept assasins? would you want the ninja to wear bright clothes and just run around randomly into walls and such?

Chemical Bomb Chemical Bomb

Very Funny

I really liked it. I usually don't like movies that don't make their own music, but yours was done really well. I really liked the lazy, laid back feel you put in your movie, it went really well with the music. I didn't like the animation, but I'm an animator. I'm just picky about those sort of things.

gambl0r responds:

I think the 'laid back' feel you saw was my lack of good drawing skills :D Thanks for the good review!